Our Website provides information about gaming websites, the gaming industry, and it may occasionally contain links or advertisements to third party external sites and other third party content (together with the Website: the “services”). Such third party websites have independent privacy (and cookie) Policies. If you decide to visit these websites, you should first read their privacy policies before deciding to provide them with any personal information.
Types of information collected
Use of the services may result in the collection of unidentified and non-identifiable information from an individual (“non-personal information”).
Information transmitted by your device may be part of the collection of non-personal data. This includes aggregated usage information and technical data (such as your IP address and other online identifiers), in addition to certain software and hardware information, such as the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language, and your website domain name access preferences, from which you access our services.
Information about your activity on the services and engagement with the Website may also be collected to improve the functionality of our services.
Cookies are used by our Website to distinguish you from other visitors to our Website. This allows us to provide you with a high quality experience when you visit and browse our Website, and it helps us to improve the performance and design of our Website.
When you view a website, a small file of information called a "cookie" is issued to the device you are using. This makes your navigation between pages more efficient, as it allows the automatic activation of certain functions, and it keeps track of your preferences, making communication between you and the services you visit faster and easier.
Below you will find detailed information about the cookies used by our Website and the reasons why they are used:
- 'Session cookies' – These are files that are stored in a temporary memory while you browse, and are deleted as soon as you close the browser. These are strictly necessary to enable the normal operation of our Website. If these are disabled, the performance of the Website may be reduced.
- 'Persistent cookies' - This is a group of cookies that are typically stored for a longer period of time (usually 1 year) by the company that sets them, the duration of which depends on the company's policies. On our Website, they are placed by third-party service providers, such as third-party web traffic analytics companies that monitor and analyze your interaction with our Website, over whose policies we have no control.
These cookies may be of one of the following types:
- Analytical / performance cookies: These are files that collect anonymous visitor data. They show us which parts of the Website visitors visit, in what order and for how long, to help us provide you with easier and more efficient access to our Website.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies help us identify you in case of repeat visits so that we can store and recall your preferences for subsequent visits; and
- Targeting cookies: this type of cookie tracks the pages and links you visit so that we can try to improve the relevance of our Website to your interests.
You can disable cookies by opening the settings of your Internet Browser and disabling all or some cookies. However, it should be noted that this may result in lower performance of some features of the Website and services, and limited overall online experience if all cookies are disabled.
Use of your information
- Maintaining the safety and security of our Website;
- Evaluating the relevance of the content consulted to you;
- Improve and customize our services by conducting research or analysis;
In addition, we may use information to comply with relevant laws, regulations and other requirements of government agencies, or to comply with requirements of a court of competent jurisdiction or similar legal process.
Sharing your data
Data collected by US may be shared by us as follows: Service Providers and others. The company may share your personal data with certain trusted third party service providers and business partners, to assist them in performing their function and processing user data on behalf of the Website, such as:
- Conducting research, analysis or technical diagnostics.
We may share and disclose anonymized information with advnzds, accountants and any potential investors or buyers in the company. Such data may also be shared with our affiliates and subsidiaries.
In the event of a corporate transaction in which the company has an interest, such as a merger, sale of a large portion of the company's business, or purchase of another company or assets by the company, we may share information with the prospective buyer or seller of such assets or activities.
In addition to the above cases, information may also be shared if we believe that disclosing such information is useful or reasonably necessary to comply with a legal obligation, government request, or applicable law; to enforce legal rights such as intellectual property; to take action regarding illegal activity or other forms of misconduct, such as security issues and suspected fraud; to enforce our internal policies; to exercise our rights to contest legal claims; and to prevent damage to our, Your, or the safety or rights of any third party.
Retention of your information
Security and transfer of your information
It is essential for the company that both the services and your personal information are adequately secured. This means that great attention is paid to the realization and maintenance of security procedures: the company uses policies and procedures that meet industry standards to prevent unauthorized use of any non-personal information. Despite all our considerate efforts to protect our data, we cannot guaZodiacee that we will be able to stop all unlawful access to that data or any misuse of our services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. The company makes every effort to protect information, but it is impossible to guaZodiacee that all information transmitted to our Website will be secure; any transmission over the internet is at your own risk.
It should be emphasized that if you are under the age of 18, you are not legally permitted to participate in the services. These services are not intended to be used by anyone under the age of 18.
Information about us
If you have any questions about the services or about the information you provide to us and about our use of the services, please send them to [email protected]